Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nutella goodness

I've been in a baking mood lately, and what is there better to bake with than anything with Nutella?  Oh my goodness, I could eat that stuff by the spoonful {and chances are I do!}.  I wanted to make some cookies for my volleyball team and when I went to look for a recipe, I never really found what I was looking for....so I made one up and not to pat myself on the back, BUT these are stinkin' amazing.

Nutella Cake Mix Cookies
1 package of yellow cake mix {I think Pillsbury works best by far!}
3/4 cup of Nutella
2 eggs
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable/canola oil
1 cup of chocolate chips

Mix first 5 ingredients till well mixed.  Then, stir in chocolate chips.  Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until the top is just starting to crinkle.  They kinda stick to the pan, but if you use a spatula to take them off when they are still warm, you can get them off pretty easily. 

This is just one of my happy customers....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Lane Designs