Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mary McDonald


Has anybody been watching Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators?  I was {till we got rid of our cable last month :) } and although it is totally ridiculous at times {like paying $30,000 dollars for a rug}, I really enjoyed seeing these designers on their basically unlimited budget put a room together.  My fave designer on there by far is Mary McDonald.  Her designs usually have color, some drama and have an element {or two} in them that you just can't take your eyes off.

We spent most of Saturday in the car traveling and I brought along a some eye candy to look at as we went.  One of my magazines was a Domino magazine from 2009 and I was so excited to see Mary McDonald's guest house featured.  Hopefully, you'll enjoy it as much as I did...I've been looking over these ever since Saturday. : )

{Does this look familiar?  I featured it in my chevron post}


What do you think?  Are you ready to move right now like I am?  Maybe it's all the blue, or great patterns...whatever it is, I think it's spectacular. What's your favorite pic?  The light blue bath? The striped green and pink walls? I'd love to hear....although I'm not sure I've got a favorite in the bunch....kinda like choosing a favorite child....ok, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Lane Designs