Sunday, August 28, 2011

BUSY & Pinteresting

Ok, sometimes I get my plate a little full around here....right now happens to be a time when my plate is heaping.  It also happens to be a time that I've never felt so blessed... remembering that helps me keep my busyness complaints to a minimum.  Anyway, along with agreeing to help out with our kid's choir at church {which I am SO excited about!}, getting 4 kids off for their first week of school, a plethora of dental and doctor appointments that were scheduled months ago, and other odds and ends, I took on a high school and middle school volleyball coaching position at our church's school.  Ummmm....yes, I am crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it!  Lucky for me, volleyball is a short season, but until this season is over it's going to be a bit busy.  {on that note...my kids have eaten more fast food in the last two weeks than they had probably in the whole year....it's either fast food or no food some nights. ; ) }

Because of this new level of craziness, I thought I'd start doing a little series called "Pinteresting" showcasing some of the fun and "pinteresting" things to be found.  It's fun {and mindless which is right up my alley right now!} browsing through my friend's pins and just some of the popular pins as well. 

Here are some of my latest finds....most of these are fall related because I'm doing all I can to will it here. {It's been over 100 for like 60 days or something insane like that...I'm ready to be CHILLY!!}






I'm definitely seeing this DIY faux mecury glass lamps in my future.

Would love this aspen pic on canvas...gorgeous color.
If this entryway doesn't welcome you in, I'm not sure what will....love this!
Love this Indian Corn wreath...totally hackable.

This is such a classy take on Halloween...also totally hackable.
Frye's....sigh.  I managed to get my hands on some Frye sandals a little over a year at DSW for $30 (yeah, I basically stole them) and they are so comfy....now to find that same sale on these boots.
Perfect for anywhere...classics.
Love the mums.
These painted pumpkins are FAB and will probably be making appearance around here.

Well, that's it for today.  Hope you enjoy and have found some inspiration as I know I have! 

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! I just pinned that chambray shirt with the boots and yellow bag on my pinterest board and am wearing a similar outfit today for our ladies conference at our church. Also, I started looking for some lamps at Goodwill that I can do that metalic finish. Let's just say, I love your taste in pretty much everything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Penny Lane Designs