Thursday, June 23, 2011

FOR SALE

From time to time, I thought I'd feature on here some pieces that are ready for a new home....either ready to be customized for you or already fixed up and ready to go.  I know most of you are not in the DFW area {so you'll just have to make a trip to come visit me!}, but for those of you who are, we can arrange to meet for you to pick your item up!

First up....shabby chic bench  {$65 customized with any paint color}



This bench was probably my first piece to ever redo.  It is currently distressed white {which I can repaint....it just needs a nice new coat}.  I would recommend staying in the "shabby chic" family because of the lines of it, but we can work anything out.  This would be perfect for a little girls room {like in a pink or blue} to store princess dresses or even for any entryway for shoes or bags {like in a black or white...or turquoise  : ) }.

Just email me if you are interested! { 23designco@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Lane Designs