Monday, June 20, 2011

Serve it up in style

I love these....
Apothecary dispenser...love this shape {zgallerie}
This is so pretty & practical...for a small get together {z gallerie}
Mason jar dispenser....Pottery Barn has it all right with this one
I like how these could go casual or go with a more formal theme {Pottery Barn}
All-American BBQ or what?! {Uncommon Goods}
Wedding perfect {Velocity}
How cute would a group of these be in some summer colors {Shop Style}


How fun is this idea from Food Network...why do I have a feeling mine would leak??
Or you could just go with the indestructible ; )

I picked up a simple glass drink dispenser brand new from Goodwill last fall and I have used it for birthday parties and showers I've hosted throughout the year...I think it can make even water taste better coming out of a pretty little spout. : )

What's your fave?  Are you brave enough to put a tap in your next watermelon? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Lane Designs