Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Diet and design



I am not a dieter...maybe it's a lack of discipline or just "not me", either way, it's not my thing....BUT I have made a effort to eat better (as mentioned in this post) mainly for energy and better overall health.  That's why I am so excited that the warm weather seasons are approaching and I can afford to buy pretty much all the fruit and veggies I want at that store.  I love finding pretty ways to keep the fruit out so that it can serve as reminder to all of us to eat MORE!
Love the color it adds to my very neutral kitchen...check out my weeds flowers freshly picked my youngest two at the park.
Love the simplicity of milk glass...this piece I inherited from my grandma
Don't you love when something can make your house prettier AND make you healthier? ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Lane Designs