Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dreaming in White

I have always loved the look of an all white space.  The clean & bright look it always brings to any room...unfortunately, with 4 kids and since I am NOT an obsessive cleaner, I'll just be dreaming of living in one of these lush spaces.
This kitchen is to die for...the hood, the floors and the unexpected pop of yellow.  Gorgeous!


Great floors and the all white dishes...so simple and beautiful { via }


Doesn't this make you want to crawl into bed?
Aren't those chairs AMAZING?
What a timeless look.




How does Restoration Hardware make plumbing look so pretty?
I'd love this shower curtain {similar to a sold-out Anthro style}



A whole lot of white with some great accents
Maybe some day I section off a part of my house so I can pull off this look.... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny Lane Designs