Thursday, February 17, 2011

Having fun with kid's fashion

Ok, so when the first baby comes, if you are like me, you want everything to be perfect.  Perfect layette, perfect nursery, perfect stroller, perfect high chair, perfectly matched shoes and outfits....but by the time baby #4 comes along....it's part survival and you realize they only can be this little once where they can get away with 4 different animal prints all at one time.
 
My youngest turned three yesterday (that is SOOO bittersweet!) and this baby girl can rock some fun outfits.  She is known everywhere we go for her spunky little look ( I even had notes on my FB page yesterday about it!).  That's obviously somewhat due to what I buy her but she also chooses the funnest outfits...and I love it!

Here's just a sampling of Little Ms. Spunky. ;)

Photobucket
All dressed up for bed


Photobucket
Apparently it was just a stripes kind of day


Photobucket
The dress I picked out for her for Christmas...the sweater was her little touch she added
And now for some other great picks....

Photobucket
crewcuts (jcrew's kids line)

Photobucket
crewcuts...LOVE stripes

Photobucket
crewcuts...can you imagine the twirls to be had in this dress??

Photobucket
crewcuts..rompers, cute on her (not me though :))

Photobucket
crewcuts...with jeans or a dress this would be precious

Photobucket
crewcuts...wouldn't this add a splash of color and fun to any outfit




Photobucket
gap kids

Photobucket
gap kids...fun but covers what needs to be covered on my baby girl

Photobucket
gap kids...wonder if i could make this??

Photobucket
converse for crewcuts...ummm, yes please!

Photobucket
piperlime...comfy and cute

Photobucket
piperlime



And this little look never goes out of style for the toddler crowd, right?

Photobucket

And on that note...enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you'll enjoy dressing those sweet babies!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Shera. It made me think of Brenna who had to wear 10 pairs of tights at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! Give her birthday hugs from us. Can't believe she's THREE!! How did that happen??
    Yes, you can totally make those headbands! Or I can, and I'll send you one, LOL.
    Hugs to you all! We miss you guys.
    LUV that last pic...that place looks familiar. :-)
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Addy's style! She's got more than I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny Lane Designs