Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiration

And, yes, that's code for online window shopping.  One of my very favorite stores is Anthropologie.  I love that their look is unique and that I'm not going to see all my friends have the same exact shirt or decor.  I was browsing this morning and thought I'd show y'all some of my faves.  Enjoy!

Photobucket
This gorgeous shower curtain (available in 2 other colors too)

Photobucket
Wouldn't this look precious on a white dresser in a little girl's room?

Photobucket
This makes me think Sunday brunch for Spring time

Photobucket
I'd love this in my living room with all the blues and oranges.  Isn't it striking?

Photobucket
Chevron basket...made for the bath, but the possibilities are endless

Photobucket
Perfect transitional sandals...and they look so comfy too

Photobucket
Wouldn't this make a statement with a simple white shirt?

Photobucket
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...need I say more?

Photobucket
I think this orange-red color is the perfect pop...it would look great with the nautical dress above

Photobucket
Ummm...I love these, but hopefully I can find the knock off somewhere since $238 isn't in the earring budget these days

Photobucket
Gorgeous detail but yet simple too

Photobucket

Neutral and blingy....doesn't get much better than that

Hope y'all enjoyed the "inspiration" as much as I did and maybe you'll check out their website to find your own as well!

~Shera

2 comments:

  1. My sister and I love that shower curtain too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that shower curtain!!! oh - and those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Penny Lane Designs